1. How can I purchase banner advertising on the Red Sea Pages websites? If you click on the link this will take you to the order form and advertising Price List
2. How can I advertise in the Red Sea Bulletin magazine? If you click on the link this to view our media kit
3. How many issues of the Red Sea Bulletin are printed? We currently publish 7,000 copies bi-monthly, which is circulated between El Gouna and Marsa Alam
4. How often is the website updated and how can I inform you of the changes to my business listing? The Red Sea Pages website is being updated daily and any changes can be emailed to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org
5. How can I add my own classified advertisement to the Red Sea Pages? Click on the classified link and then choose the section you wish to advertise in e.g. Job Seekers, Click on "Add new topic" if you are not registered you will need to register your username and password. Once registered a blank field will appear with the "title" and the field for your advert description.
6. How can I view past articles? Go to the articles section and you will be able to view all articles published or check out the online past issues of the Red Sea Bulletin.
7. What information is held on the directory? We hold as much information as is provided by the business, telephone, mobile, fax numbers, website links, email addresses, advertisements and some written detail where applicable.
8. How do I add an event? Send an email to the following address email@example.com